K4 - K5 Program
Cost of a Teacher
- $11.00 / hour
- 20 total hours/ week - 16 classroom hours/week & 4 prep hours/week
- $ 220.00 / week
- $ 880.00/ month
- $ 150/student/month - $ 120.00 tuition & $ 10.00 snack fee & $ 20.00 craft fee
- 8 students = $ 960.00/ month - tuition only
We need a minimum of 8 students to cover the cost of a teacher. Any less than 8 would end up costing the school money. Any more than 8 would end up profiting the school.
- A main teacher
- A couple of parent volunteers
- Church members to help remodel the classroom
Small tables, small chairs, Kid-sized furniture, Area rugs, Play centers, Easel, Step stools, Cubbies, Storage units, Big tubs.
We are gearing up to open the K4-K5 program in the fall of 2010. However, we are accepting applications now for this school year. If there is enough interest, we may open the program shortly after the new year.
Anyone willing to help by donating supplies or helping with the remodel, please contact the school. 828-9660.